SINS TRAVEL GRANTS
SINS Travel Grants for congress participation have been awarded
Click the button to download the assignment report and look at the ranking
The Italian Society for Neuroscience will award at least 40 stipends to its pre-doctoral and post-doctoral members for the participation to the 18th SINS National Congress, Perugia, September 26-29 2019.
Fellowships will be awarded by the board of the SINS based on a comparative evaluation of the scientific value of the applicants’ CV and publications.
The amount of each fellowship will be 350 euros
The applicant should be:
- a pre-doctoral or post-doctoral member of the Italian Neuroscience Society (35 years or below, Italian citizen or resident, with no permanent position)
- first author on an abstract to be presented at the workshop
Applications should contain:
- Personal data form (download here)
- Copy of ID or passport
- CV together with a list of publications
- Declaration of no permanent position by the Laboratory Head (specifying whether the candidate has a doctorate degree or not)
- Copy of the abstract submitted to the workshop
Applicants are eligible only if they are already SINS members or if they submit the SINS membership application from the SINS website www.sins.it (membership section) together with the fellowship application.
Applications should be in English.
The deadline for application submission is April 28, 2019
Applications should be submitted only via e-mail to SINS Secretariat at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of winners will be announced by May 15, 2019
The stipend will be given during the opening ceremony of the congress or after the workshop on receipt of a certificate of attendance.